Agatha’s Quality Management modules enable organization to easily manage Deviations, CAPAs, Change Control and Audits.
Agatha form-based Deviations/Complaints and CAPA modules enable to conduct the following activities:
- Create a deviation report.
- Investigate the deviation.
- Identify Corrective and Preventative actions.
- Report on existing data.
Agatha’s Audit module enables organizations to collect the outcome of audits, and trigger deviations and CAPA related to the audits.
Agatha’s change control enables organizations to compliantly manage the changes occurring on controlled systems.
The forms are fully adjustable to client specific needs:
- All lifecycles and workflows capabilities apply to Agatha’s web forms.
- The metadata collected in the forms can be extended.
- The look and feel can be freely adjusted to the client requirements.
The forms are embedded as part of the document management workspaces so that it is simple to include forms along side standard documents.