WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES Agatha USE?
Agatha may use the following types of cookies:
- Session Cookies: Cookies that expire once the web browser is closed
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies that stay on a visitor’s computer until they are deleted
- First-Party Cookies: Cookies that are set by Agatha to enable certain features and functionality on our website
- Third-Party Cookies: Cookies that are set to allow third-parties to have access to certain information collected on our website, e.g., Google Analytics
- To analyze website traffic
- To personalize visitor experiences on our website
- To provide social media features
- To assist with marketing efforts
- To facilitate the sign up and login process for our products and resources
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
Please note: Disabling cookies will most likely affect the functionality and features of our website, as well as other websites that you visit.
What Agatha Does with the Information We Collect
DISCLOSURE OF POTENTIALLY PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING AND PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
Agatha discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations that:
- Need to know that information to process it on Agatha’s behalf
- Need to know that information to provide services available within our website
- Need to know that information to offer services requested of Agatha that Agatha does not provide
- Have agreed not to disclose it to others
Other than to its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations, as described above, Agatha discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only when required to do so by law, or when Agatha believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Agatha, third parties, or the public at large.
Registered users of an Agatha application who have supplied personally-identifying information (e.g. email address) to Agatha may occasionally receive emails from Agatha about new features, to solicit feedback, or keep customers informed with what’s going on with Agatha and our products. Recipients may opt-out of receiving emails from Agatha by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the footer of the email.
Individuals who interact with Agatha online, provide Agatha with personally-identifying information (e.g. email address), or attend an Agatha event either in person or online, may occasionally receive emails and other communications from Agatha about Agatha products and services. Recipients may opt-out of receiving emails from Agatha by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the footer of the email. Individuals also have the option of formally requesting either via email or phone call that any and/or all forms of communications cease.
Agatha will retain the personal data that it controls for as long as it remains relevant to its processed value to the company, or as long as it is needed to provide customer services.
How Agatha Protects the Information We Collect
Agatha takes all reasonable measures to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information. This includes, but is not limited to, data encryption while at rest and in transit, verification of back-up integrity and security, and gathering of only required data to meet business process requirements.
Agatha will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone.
Access to Personal Information
Agatha will provide a verified individual with information about whether we hold any of his or her personal information upon request. That individual may request to have this information sent to him or her, deleted, or edited. Agatha will comply to the degree possible within restrictions of relevant law or regulation and parameters required to maintain security or functionality for a contracted customer service.
How to Contact Us
AGATHA INC. (JAPAN)
1-2-2F Nihonbashi Hakozaki-cho
Chuoku, Tokyo 1030015 – JAPAN