Webinar On Demand:
5 Tell Tale Signs You are Ready for an eTMF
Learn the five indicators that clearly signal your organization is not only ready for an eTMF but needs an eTMF to continue to conduct studies effectively. You will hear how other companies have analyzed their needs and decided in favor of – or against – an eTMF.
Agatha joined up with CenterWatch for the following webinar which you can now watch on-demand
Every life sciences organization managing a clinical study needs to manage the Trial Master File. But there are lots of ways to collect and track TMF content, from paper to shared drives to complete software systems purpose-built – known as an eTMF system. The question is, how do you know that your organization is ready for an eTMF?
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The five signs that clearly signal your organization is ready to move to an eTMF
- The most important features and functions of an eTMF application
- The best predictors of success with a new eTMF
- How an eTMF can save time and money, and how you can calculate those savings
- How to build support internally for an eTMF initiative.
Interested in seeing how Agatha’s applications can help you improve your clinical and quality processes? Take it for a test drive.