Webinar On Demand:
Bringing ClinOps Technology to the Clinical Site: Stories from the Frontlines
- Ken Lownie, Head of North American Operations
- Jill Heinz, Director of Research, Family Care Research/Injury Care Research
ClinOps software and systems that address source file management, SOP documentation, and trial management have been adopted across sponsors and CROs, but less so at clinical sites. This reflects a justified hesitation to put an additional burden on clinical sites, who are typically short of the staff and budget needed to support new technology.
But some sites HAVE adopted these kinds of systems and are enjoying the benefits of automation in terms of efficiency and compliance. In this session, we will explore the challenges that face sites and a set of strategies to overcome them. We will attack the topic from two sides, first through the lens of the site and second through the eyes of a software vendor.
Join us for this session and leave with:
- An understanding of how ClinOps software fits into the world of the clinical site
- An example of how one clinical site manager brought in a full range of software solutions successfully
- A list of the challenges she faced and the strategies she used to overcome them
- A perspective on the state of the software systems and solutions available today
Interested in seeing how Agatha’s applications can help you improve your clinical and quality processes? Take it for a test drive.