Webinar On Demand:
Implementing Remote Monitoring: Navigating Technical & Organizational Obstacles
The topic of remote monitoring and virtual trials is not new. But there is a new urgency to putting theory into practice in the face of the travel restrictions that come with the COVID-19 crisis.
In Agatha’s State of Remote Monitoring survey, 42% of the respondents indicate that a lack of an easy-to-use technical solution is the biggest obstacle to implementing remote monitoring. It’s clear that there is a lot of confusion about the technology alternatives.
Ken Lownie, Head of Operations, Americas for Agatha, a provider of clinical and quality applications for life sciences, shares key insights from Agatha’s State of Remote Monitoring survey and provides a roadmap to guide your transition to remote monitoring practices and processes.
You will learn:
- The imperatives driving remote monitoring as a practice
- Assessing the readiness of Sites and Monitors
- Understand the technology alternatives
- A standard set of application requirements for your selection process
- Proven practices from those who have made the transition
- Calculating the costs and savings of remote monitoring
Interested in seeing how Agatha’s applications can help you improve your clinical and quality processes? Take it for a test drive.