Webinar On Demand:
5 Steps to TMF Inspection Readiness
The Five Steps to TMF “Inspection Readiness” explores the real meaning of being inspection-ready and demonstrates why that goal is impossible without a more modern plan.
Janine Penman, a clinical operations consultant with JPScientific Inc., and Ken Lownie, Head of North American Operations for Agatha, will explore what it means to be inspection-ready and take you through what you need to do to ensure your TMF content and data is ready whenever the auditors come. Questions answered:
- What does the FDA requirement to be “Inspection Ready” mean?
- How does an eTMF solution ensure Inspection Readiness?
- What are the five key capabilities an eTMF must have to ensure Inspection readiness?
- What does it take to implement an eTMF application?
- How do you make the case for bringing in an eTMF application?
Interested in seeing how Agatha’s applications can help you improve your clinical and quality processes? Take it for a test drive.